Complement any Resort Setting
by impressing guests to the point of many returns!
Create that special ambiance for any private party or corporate hospitality room using Bob's professionalism and expertise!
like he has for celebrities at his interactive piano-bar presentation!
Even if you are just a star "in your own mind", you'll be treated like the "real thing" here!
From a sit-around grand piano "shell" to a specially designed "Tahoe Look" Log piano
bar perfect for outdoor parties, Bob is the epitome of "Have Piano Will Travel!"
Produce an On-Stage Presentation
for anything from Corporate Messaging purposes to simply the fun and entertainment of it all. Bob can re-define the meaning of "Musical Comedy" using his musical talents in a variety of ways with:
- Creativity: Allowing original or parody music and/or lyrics to convey what's needed from inspiration, education, motivation or humor to... YOU name it!
- Original Arrangements: Totally created and performed by ear are only part of the equation. His ability to use his left foot to play pedal bass, combined with computerized, song background arrangements, provide for an enlarged sound from his piano and vocal performances.
- Interaction: As if this weren't enough, he banters with his audience, seemingly totally oblivious to what his hands and feet are doing.
- Surprise: About the time you get used to this routine, he takes you down other paths you wouldn't expect from a tuxedo-clad performer.
- Theatrical Characters! What's next? A straw hat to transform him into Professor Harold Hill ranting about the evils of a pool hall from "The Music Man"? His audience helping him clap the rhythmic introduction for a visit from "Fiddler On The Roof's" Tevye? Totally unique theatrical characterizations?
- Whatever it is, he's done it before even though his exuberance makes you believe he's doing your performance for the very first time.
When you think of Piano Man Bob, think of...
A blend of comedy and music. Lots of music. Music of American Icons like George Gershwin. Cole Porter. Irving Berlin. Rodgers & Hammerstein. Songs likened to greats like Sinatra & Judy Garland, all tied together with some good clean humor that offers a breath of "fresh air" to those expecting the usual.
It doesn't stop there.
If the audience is up to it, Bob allows the participation to happen! It could be a volunteer to play "first chair taxi horn" when cued, or someone who can really sing and knows all the words to the award-winning "song of the moment"! Who knows? The audience just might become whipped into a frenzy as that of a bullfight (during the song Granada) for the quickest "trip" to Spain you've ever experienced.
Whatever you call it, "dull" won't be a word you'll use.
Bob's performance energy exudes his love for entertaining. It should. After all, he's been at it all his life.
An introduction on video. Music with a message. A show encompassing enough emotions to remind you that laughter is still possible and tear ducts are there for a reason. Bob Duquesne's background as a professional Music Therapist becomes evident. Only he doesn't "seem" to be a therapist appearing on stage in that tuxedo and yellow hard hat! Ahhhhh.
His opening remarks put it all in context.
Laughter happens. It's becoming apparent that the audience may be in for a ride without knowing what's around the next turn.
And yet the audience responds to his personable style and invitation to enjoy, laugh, or get teary eyed and nostalgic as he works his musical magic. What? A pianist that can sing? Expect anything now! The "funster" is just warming up. You may even experience a surprise visit from Tevye of "Fiddler" fame.
The audience gets the message. Music and humor can work wonders. But we felt. And we left with some "suggested prescriptions" for ways to make more happen in our lives with music and laughter. Piano Man Bob did his thing.